Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Struggling

Last week was full of struggles. Kenna hasn't been sleeping well and Lance has been pushing and testing boundaries like crazy. Friday was particularly difficult. Getting out of the house has been frustrating with both kids being reluctant to do much for themselves. Lance refusing to put on his coat or shoes makes me so irritated. I know he can do it, and he just won't. With Kenna being so cranky from not sleeping and possibly teeth and Lance testing my every request, I yelled. A lot.  I'm not proud of it and it makes me incredibly sad. I was also rough with the kids. I feel terrible about how I treated my precious babies. I know that one day or even one week in the grand scheme of life will not determine a whole lot,  but I really want to be a better mom and treat my kids with love and respect always.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment